December 16, 2010

Changing Things Up

Well, I've been sick for the past 4 days and I'm beginning to think I may have walking pneumonia. My voice is completely gone, which is the most frustrating by far! I'll see a doctor next week (unless I can get in sooner) to find out for sure. Until then, I'm finding myself a bit bored so I thought I'd play around with redecorating/reorganizing my blog.

We had freezing rain tonight, which in turn canceled the girls' Christmas program. They have a friend over tonight and they were all delighted to hear that there is a 2 hour late start tomorrow morning. I guess there is no stopping them from staying up to watch movies... and I can't yell at them, so they win. :)

So for now, pay no attention to all the changes going on here. With a little luck, I'll finally settle on something I can live with long term.

4 comments:

  1. It is looking GOOD over here Deanna! I like it a lot. I have been thinking of tweaking Beta Buddies a bit, but haven't gotton around to it yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, lOve, loVe, lovE the new design! So festive and the colors blend really well. Nothing like a face-lift for the blog to inspire some new writing. I did that myself over at my place a coulpe of days ago! We must be on the same re-organizing schedule ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good! I forgot to put up my Christmas background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope, by now, you're feeling MUCH better and enjoyed a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...